Google Street View | Trusted photography uses Street View virtual tour technology along with traditional still photography to showcase businesses on Google Maps allowing your customers who find you online to walk through, explore and take a closer look at your business. Not only will these images appear on Google searches, Google Maps and Google+ Local, but you can easily embed Street View on your own website, social media pages and more!
A great opportunity to showcase your business to customers with Google Street View technology.
For example search for On The Waterfront Exeter with Google and you will find a ‘See inside’ link, click on it and you will be taken into the restaurant and have a look around. The Virtual Tour has been embedded into this page for you to view too.
Where possible the virtual tours are connected to the popular Streetview too so you can really place the business in it’s surroundings.
Commercial photography of your business can be commissioned also, for more information take a look at our commercial photography services.
As of January 2016 all of the panoramic images used for this service are stitched by ourselves rather than with Google’s automated service. Although this takes longer to process it means that we can offer a higher quality result for your business.
How Can This Help My Business?
Attract new customers online
- Enhance your business listing. Images appear on Google Search results, Google+, and Google Maps
- Engage with customers who can now explore, walk through, and truly experience your business from there computer or hand held device.
- Business Photos is a perfect addition to all businesses including restaurants, retail shops, gyms, salons and more!
- Seasonal shoots are a great way to keep your business up to date and show your customers what’s new
- Increase the situational awareness of your business and it’s surroundings.
Google Street View Technology
A new experience for customers
- 360 degree, panoramic tours help showcase the best features of your business
- Have potential customers visit your business directly from Street View
- All of your images go through Google blurring and privacy standards to give you peace of mind
- Featuring the familiar Google Street View navigation, allowing your customers to easily explore
Share With The World
Easy for potential customers to find
- Images appear directly on Google Search Results
- Searchable on Google Maps and Google+ Local
- Prominently featured on your Google+ page
- Easy to embed on your website
- Link to share on social networks, blogs, emails, and more!
How much will this cost?
The cost for this service maybe less than you think with prices starting from £250 for a small business.
The price will be based on the number of individual 360 spins nodes within your tour.
If you can supply me with a floor plan or a few photographs of your premises it would help with the quote. Links between each image need to be in a clear line of site with no obstructions, you can get an idea on the distance between images from my examples.
Although Google tours can be used for larger buildings, they are most suited to smaller ones. You might like to consider using our bespoke Virtual Tours service.
Feel free to contact us for more information and a quote…